Saturday, October 26, 2013

A FULL DAY

What a day it's been!

With the sun bathing us, Rover and I made our way to the garden.  I can't believe I'm still gardening this late into October!  We - and I do mean "we" - picked the broccoli clean and pulled it all up.  I was reminded today that my dog loves vegetables!  He particularly loves, you guessed it, broccoli stalks.  Cabbage leaves aren't too bad, either!

After catching my breath, it was on to applesauce.  I have a grand total of 30 quarts of scrumptiousness that reminds me of my grandmother's.  She made THE best applesauce I've ever had!

I even squeezed in some time to "play".  I got a bunch of Christmas earrings made and am hoping to get pictures of them taken very soon!

That's it in a nutshell!  I hope you all have a restful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment